Sweet quinoa cornbread
12 March 2018
- 2 eggs
- 60ml olive oil
- 80ml maple syrup
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 240g cornmeal
- 70g whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g cooked quinoa
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Line a square 23cm baking pan with parchment.
- In one bowl mix eggs with olive oil, maple syrup, yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl mix together cornmeal, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder, and cooked quinoa.
- Gradually add dry ingredient to the egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter to prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
For all the cornbread lovers out there! Here’s the recipe for sweet maple quinoa cornbread.
Ideal for snacks, school/work lunches, or as a sweet and healthy addition to your cup of tea. 🙂